[IAEP] Sysadmin team

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jun 23 06:56:47 CEST 2008

On Sun, 2008-06-22 at 17:31 +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> do we need to setup a sysadmin team? I'm working on
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Infrastructure but it really seem like
> this would be better placed as part of a team namespace.
>
> Marco

I intentionally left out the sysadmin stuff from the wikiteam because I
wanted to make the WikiTeam be very approachable to non-technical
people.  A large majority of the worlds population still think that a
long gray beard and squinting eyes are required to be sysadmins;)

On one hand having both a wikiteam and an infrastructure team seems like
over kill.  On the other hand we do not want to lose potential writers
because they feel they need to understand system administration.

Dfarning