[IAEP] Sysadmin team

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 18:14:01 CEST 2008

I think that respects Dfarning's thoughtful organizational wiki-structure
work (it just extends the current wikiteam section to a broader definition
of tools used by the project to explicitly encompass mailing lists, hardware
sysadmin stuff, possibly other systems as needed in time (blog?).   I'm
willing to lend a hand with the wiki-work needed to move-rename pages and
avoid breaking any on-wiki links (checking "whatlinkshere" for internal
repointing, leaving redirects behind for links from off-wiki, ).

"wikiteam space" is really only about 5 pages right now, it's no big deal.
Marco, I'd just continue the work you're doing on the infrastructure-related
pages and we'll let this idea percolate on the list for a day or two.  If
there are no objections or improvements , I'll perform the (minor) re-org
and clean-up the linking and references at that time.

The basic idea is that the existing "wikiteam space" becomes
InfrastructureTeam, and that there be some clarification on those pages of
wiki and sysadmin subteams, other functions (mailing list, blog, etc) to be
added within that framework as needed.
cjl