[IAEP] Wiki structure

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 07:41:23 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-18 at 21:51 -0700, Edward Cherlin wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 7:07 PM, David Farning <dfarning at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2008-06-19 at 02:31 +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> recently several pages has been added to the wiki, that I don't feel
> >> really fit in the main namespace.
> >>
> >> Some of them:
> >>
> >> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Cultural_preservation
> >> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/International_business
> >> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Linking_Schools
> >> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Earth_Treasury_Volunteers
> >> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Earth_Treasury
> >>
> >> It sounds like the Earth Treasury ones should probably be in Mokurai
> >> personal namespaces.
>
> That's fine. How do I do that?

Please title the pages you moving to Mokurai/* .  One of the challenges
that sugar labs will face is keeping focused.  We can not try to do
everything or we will end up doing nothing well.

I appreciate all you have done particularly in the EducationTeam.  If a
page is not related to the mission of Sugar Labs please keep it in your
personal space.

> >> The others perhaps in the Education one?
>
> I believe that all of them are marked with the category Earth Treasury.
Take a look at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Special:Allpages . In addition to category
the wiki is (mostly) split up into functional areas.

Thanks
Dfarning