[IAEP] new getting started guide

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 22:32:52 CEST 2008

The Getting Started Guide that I wrote for the laptop.org site is very
OLPC-XO-1-centric and also not very current. I don't see this as a
duplication effort--rather as an effort to distill the essence of a
Sugar user manual from a general how-to-use-an-XO manual. I think it
is very much worthwhile flagging the various platform dependencies,
such as specialized keyboard, etc. In the one page I have worked on so
far, there is not really an equivalent in the OLPC wiki, so the
interwiki strategy is not really going to work.

-walter