[IAEP] Sugar advertising material

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Jun 12 17:37:56 CEST 2008

Ciao,

when we talk about Sugar with potential partners, it's useful to
have a quick URL where we can show them the "product" in action.

I think we need an "advertisement" page for Sugar, possibly with
lots of pictures and quips.

The list of features in the main page of the wiki might be a
good starting point.  A summary of the information in these pages
would also work:

  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar
  http://laptop.org/en/laptop/start/homeview.shtml

Maybe we should show the new UI design already?  I'm not sure
about it.

Also, let's collect Sugar presentations in a single place on
the wiki for easy reference.  Please, upload yours!

--
   \___/  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
  _| X |  Sugar Labs Team  - http://www.sugarlabs.org/