[IAEP] sugar on standard laptops

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 11 18:57:51 CEST 2008

On Jun 11, 2008, at 6:44 PM, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> *Please* let's keep everything in one bugtracker. No doubt sugarlabs
> can run its own, but we will all be in a world of pain if that
> happens.

With the SugarLabs/OLPC split, OLPC becomes a distribution vendor like
Red Hat or Canonical. It makes complete sense to split out upstream
issues for SugarLabs-developed software to a SugarLabs-operated bug
tracker, and have a bugtracker at OLPC for tracking problems in OLPC's
own distributions (builds).

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org