[IAEP] wiki team - status

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 18:45:16 CEST 2008

I'm not sure this is a beneficial change.  While the section chosen
does happen to be named "The Sugar Interface", the Human Interface
Guidelines really shouldn't be split up.  By nature, as interface
guidelines, the entire document applies to Sugar, which is in large
part just an interface.  The pages therein are also setup with some
advanced transclusion to make navigation and printing easier, so I'd
be inclined to mirror the whole thing, or keep it in one place or the
other.  It may be the case that it belongs at Sugar Labs (I haven't
had time to update it significantly myself in nearly a year), but it
should make it there intact.

- Eben