[IAEP] Alpha API Docs are up.

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 20:32:20 CEST 2008

On Sun, 2008-06-08 at 18:07 +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> >  Epydoc only documents python files.  I haven't looked to deeply into
> > the code but it looks like there are several c files in sugar-base and
> > sugar-toolkit.  Do we want those documented?
>
> I don't *think* we have anything useful to document in those c files
> at the moment (they are mostly internal).
>
> Some comments from a quick look:
>
> The following modules should be removed from the documentation I
> think, since they are just dependencies which are documented somewhere
> else:
>
> logilab.*
> pylint.*
> telepathy.*
>
> The following modules are just internal and I tend to think they might
> be more confusing than useful:
>
> olpc.datastore.*
> secore.*

Marco

In my self assumed role of community advocate;), I would like to ask
what do you mean by 'internal'?

I am advocating the position that all information regarding the
development of Sugar should be public.  The only exception to the public
transparency mantra is negotiations which Sugar Labs makes on behalf of
the community.

Thanks
Dfarning