[IAEP] [Localization] [Fwd: Re: #7116 NORM Never A: Possible European G1G1 program needs appropriate keyboards]

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 00:34:39 CEST 2008

I am the source of this confusion. The extra ~ characters are for
accent marks, such as the ã in São Paulo. One for above and one for
below. They are accessed by using the Alt Gr key. In the original
design, I used a second color for Alt Gr keys, but this was eliminated
as part of a cost-savings effort.

-walter