[IAEP] pls checkout new project management site for E-Paath activities

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Mon Jun 2 18:39:40 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 11:27 AM, John Watlington <wad at laptop.org> wrote:
>    Every country will need their own problem tracking and
> resolution system (probably more like RT than Trac).
> This is due to a number of reasons: language, country specific
> activities and content, the specific software release being used
> by the country, etc.

That said, we *are* interested in trying to assemble "best practices"
from countries, so that we can make good recommendations as new
deployments get underway.  If you are able to write up your
experiences with redmine at some point (good points, bad points, setup
tips, workflow, training, experiences, etc) that would be very useful.
 At some point in the future, it would be great to get Nepal, Peru,
and the other countries together to compare notes and write up a joint
recommendation for country problem tracking, including software &
setup, etc.
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )