[IAEP] Third leg of the triangle.

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 17:03:42 CEST 2008

Bryan et. al.,

After I get the wiki modules framework set up, I am going to start
working on the third leg of the stool, a special interest groups
framework.

In my mind I am thinking of these groups as SugarCubes, clusters people
sharing sharing a common interest in Sugar.  I would like to invite
olpcnepal to participate in a regional NepalCube.

I am extending this invation for two reasons: 1.  After looking at the
Nepal web site, we have a tremendous amount we can learn from you.  2.
The NepalCube can serve as an example for how Sugar Labs and regional
deployments can benefit form collaboration.

With regard to testing, Walter Bender mentioned in a wkik entry that
olpcNepal was interested in setting up a testing mechanism with Sugar
Labs.  I apologize that setting up the BugSquad wil be taking a back
seat to kickstarting the Sugar Community for a few weeks.

Thanks
Dfarning