[IAEP] pls checkout new project management site for E-Paath activities

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Mon Jun 2 15:57:27 CEST 2008

I have setup redmine for E-Paath and E-Pustakalaya at
http://redmine.olenepal.org . Please take a tour of using the guest
account, password guest and let me know what you think.

We wanted to use OLPC’s Trac set up but found it did not meet our needs.
We have 47+ individual activities to keep track of and Trac just got too
confusing. We also couldn't set our own project milestones and roadmap
using OLPC's Trac instance. We hope that redmine will make it easier for
outside folks to contribute to E-Paath and E-Pustakalaya (E-Library)
development.

Redmine lacks a few features, notably that you can't add additional
folks to a ticket w/ cc: Besides that I have been quite happy so far.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Systems Engineer