[IAEP] developer community organization

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 06:38:44 CEST 2008

I think phase 1 of the functional team framework for the sugar community
is coming along pretty well.  The portal to the teams is
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community .

I am ready to start on the portion of the framework that is base around
the individual pieces of software in sugar, modules.  I am going to
start with the list found at http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Modules .

1 sugar
2 sugar-base
3 sugar-datastore
4 sugar-presence-service
5 sugar-toolkit
6 sugar-artwork
7 journal-activity
8 chat-activity
9 web-activity
10 read-activity
11 calculate-activity
12 log-activity
13 write-activity
14 terminal-activity
15 tamtam-activity
16 pippy-activity
17 etoys
18 etoys-activity

I am thinking we can keep organizational symmetry with the functions
team by use the naming convention *Module for each piece of software.

For the module menu structure I am looking at
Home   Todo   BugTracker  SourceCode  API  Contacts

With these being the 6 key thing that developers or potential developers
will want to be able to access quickly.

The main link into the *modules will be from the DeveloperTeam.

Feedback welcome as always.

Dfarning