[IAEP] Unifying information on testing relevant to Sugar

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Jul 27 19:36:33 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I just spent some time digging through w.l.o and w.s.o and came up with
no fewer than 7 entries [1] on the two wikis which look like the could
be relevant to someone who might be interested in testing. Of course
none of them are easily accessible via a Google search or contain any
actual information about test-cases.

This is an excellent way to confuse and ultimately drive people away who
might be interested, willing and knowledgeable to contribute to testing
in one form or another.

I think it should be quite feasible to have a single [[Testing]] page on
both w.l.o and w.s.o to serve as entry portals for all things
testing-related.

However I feel that I'm not necessarily the best person to start such a
reorganization, the respective Q&A leads / liasons should really be
doing that in order to adapt the information presentation to the
respective workflows and processes at OLPC and Sugar Labs.

Just my 2 cents,
Christoph

[1] http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Tests
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Friends_in_testing