[IAEP] Tinderbox machine

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jul 18 17:39:19 EDT 2008

We now have our first tinderbox machine for Sugar Labs.

Last week Edward Cherlin made contact with Luke Crawford who runs a
colo in California.  Luke has offered us Xen virtual machines for use as
tinderboxes.

The machine first test machine is at sugarlabs1.xen.prgmr.com .  It is
currently running CentOS.  Luke is in the process of building a Fedora 9
image for us to use.  The new image should be ready by next week.

Depending on our needs and his excess capacity it will be possible to
add more machines.

Marco offered to take the lead on setting up the tinderboxes.

dfarning