[IAEP] Fwd: XOCamp fundraising guest post for OLPCNews - help please.

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 12:58:32 EST 2008

I sent the following general fundraising request as an unsolicited guest
post to OLPCNews on Dec. 23. They haven't put it up or gotten back to me,
and I don't have the connectivity right now to follow up on this. Can
somebody - preferably somebody who has already done guest posts there -
please take this off my hands? I do not care whose name appears as the post
author, or whether you or they see the need to edit my post; all I want is
for there to be a link to the fundraising page, and some kind
of accompanying explanation, from OLPCnews, before the year ends (since I
believe that many people are more likely to make tax-deductible
contributions then). I am in an internet cafe now, and will probably not be
able to reply to messages, so instead of replying "should I do it?", just
take the task.

This message bounced with image attachments, so I uploaded the images I'd
selected at http://sugarlabs.org/go/Image:Xocampattendees.png and
http://sugarlabs.org/go/Image:Sugarcamp_cool.JPG

Thanks,
Jameson Quinn