[IAEP] Sugar at the Southern California Linux Expo?

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:26:41 EST 2008

I've been contacted by the Southern California Linux Expo
(http://www.socallinuxexpo.org). They would
love to give Sugar Labs the opportunity to showcase our work at their
show in Feb. 2009. The call for papers for the main conference has
already closed but they are still accepting submission for our Women
in Open Source conference as well as  their Open Source in Education
conference.  Both of these CFPs close on December 31st. They also have
a handful of spots available for free & open source projects on their
exhibit floor.

Please contact me if you might be interested in representing Sugar Labs.

-walter

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs