[IAEP] Fwd: [NextNow] "Collective Intelligence Summit" on 23 Jan in SF

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 15:10:54 EST 2008

The program is still open if anybody wants to present on any aspect of
Collective Intelligence, including any part of Sugar collaboration,
global networks for students, or what you will. I am about to submit a
talk tying it all together, with some emphasis on digital textbook and
curriculum design. Sarah V. Jones <sarah.jones at pmclusters.com> is in
charge of the program, and"John Maloney" <john.maloney at pmclusters.com>
heads the company. Speakers get a discounted registration of $199.