[IAEP] journal in ubuntu

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 17:24:50 EST 2008

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 1:57 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> On 22.12.2008, at 22:20, Edward Cherlin wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 12:57 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org>
>> wrote:

>> Qemu doesn't work either. A problem about 3dnow. I don't see a fix or
>> workaround anywhere.
>

> The workaround is to substitute another kernel to the XO disk image:
>
> http://croquetweak.blogspot.com/2008/12/emulating-latest-stable-olpc-xo.htm

Page does not exist.

Ah, here it is. You dropped a letter.

http://croquetweak.blogspot.com/2008/12/emulating-latest-stable-olpc-xo.html

So, can you upload the working image to a server somewhere, and put
the information in the Wiki? Then we can see whether it works in
Ubuntu Linux.

> - Bert -

And Children are my nation.