[IAEP] Calendar goodness

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Fri Dec 19 13:26:29 EST 2008

As promised, Each team has now has an embedded google calender for
scheduling team meeting and events on their *team/Meeting page .  Team
leader have been assigned ownership of their teams.

Team leaders, please update you calendar.  If something doesn't work
as expected please file a bug against the Wiki in dev.sugarlabs.org

Sugar_Labs has an embedded sugarlabs events calendar at
Sugar_labs/Events for Sugar wide events.  The right hand link on the
team menu has been replaced with 'Events' on the Sugar Labs page.
Walter is currently the events calendar owner.

All time are _UTC_

Please feel free to add additional scheduling aids.

I am still working on an aggregate meeting calendar to display below
the Sugar Labs events calendar on the Events page.

We also need to elegantly link the marketing team event information to
the main event page.

thanks