[IAEP] Calendar goodness?

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Dec 17 17:27:46 EST 2008

I have been looking at how we communicate scheduled events and meeting.

Embedding gcalendars in mediawiki are a little flacky:(  An example
can be seen at http://sugarlabs.org/go/WikiTeam/Meetings .

We currently have at least two gcalendars and a custom itenery page at
http://sugarlabs.org/go/MarketingTeam/Events .

One idea is to create a specific calendar for each team on their
meeting page which is linked to from the team's header, we can then
make the events calendar and an aggregate meeting calendar available
through the events link on the Sugar Labs header.
We can then either link to or transclude the marketingteam events
table at http://sugarlabs.org/go/MarketingTeam/Events .

Any better ideas?

david