[IAEP] Sugar Labs or Sugar Daddy

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 11:23:10 EST 2008

I think its good to discuss, but I think we should be careful about making
decisions before their time. This project has tremendous potential. There
are large entities looking at us. The US funding landscape is expected to
change for the better in the next few months with the new administration and
the stimulus package.  Another lesson from business is be agile and able to
respond to changing market conditions.  Personally, I think thinking but not
coming to a conclusion right now is the right decision.
--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove

617-500-3488 - Office