[IAEP] Not just a casual Team - join the Sugar Labs BugSquad
simon at schampijer.de
Tue Dec 16 15:25:22 EST 2008
the Sugar Labs BugSquad will come together for their first meeting.
When: Wednesday the 17th December 2008 at 16.00 (UTC)
Where: #sugar-meeting irc.freenode.net
We have following agenda:
* What is needed in trac to start triaging?
* i.e. components, milestones
* Meetings: when/if
* triage meetings?
* Sprints: when/if
* maybe coordinated with downstream testing sprints?
* Create a list of concrete tasks we expect the BugSquad to do regularly
* How can we best help the poor developers?
* Triage Policy:
* Who is responsible for setting priorities and milestones?
* What needs to be happen to mark a ticket as fixed?
As *homework* please read through the info at  and especially through
the first draft of the triage guide at  and bring questions and good
spirit along with you.
More information about the IAEP