[IAEP] jobs section in the wiki

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Tue Dec 16 05:13:17 EST 2008

First try at a blurb for the top of that page:

"Below are listed individuals and organizations that offer services
directly related to Sugar but SugarLabs hasn't vetted any information
contained here. This means that consumers of this page are expected to
do their own inquiries in order to verify their suitability."

How does it sound?

Regards,

Tomeu