[IAEP] Melbourne AU - Sugar/XO Test Fest - Sat 20 Dec 1-5pm

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Mon Dec 15 20:19:15 EST 2008

Hi all,

For those in Melbourne, Australia:

I've booked the Sharwood Room at Trinity College (Melbourne Uni,
Parkville) for a testfest this coming Saturday.

We'll meet from 1-5pm on Sat 20 Dec 2008 to test the new release, and
meet and greet new and familiar faces.  Please email me to let me know
if you're coming.

Details here: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Friends/MelbourneXOClub

If you have an XO please bring it along, if you don't please try and
install on your own machine, bring a LiveCD or Sugar on a Stick!

cheers
Donna

PS: Please forward to relevant people.

--