[IAEP] Blog for Obama

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 04:44:10 EST 2008

FYI. I just now applied on the issues of education and global poverty.

http://www.change.org/jobs/bloggers

Be a Blogger for Change.org!

Want to blog on an issue you are passionate about for an audience of
hundreds of thousands of activists and nonprofit leaders?

Change.org is currently hiring part-time blogger/editors to create the
premier online space for some of the most important issues of our
time. Each blogger will lead an online community focusing on a single
issue, maintain a daily blog covering news and offering commentary,
convene leading nonprofits and activists working on the issue, and
help people translate their interests and passions into concrete
action.

We are currently hiring for the following positions and are always
open to new suggestions

Global Poverty
Universal Health Care
Microfinance