[IAEP] Request for help creating a very easy Mac Sugar installation for teacher training session at GPA school in Boston.

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sun Dec 14 09:20:55 EST 2008

http://dev.sugarlabs.org/ticket/114

This is to support the Gardner Pilot Academy Pilot. GPA

All teachers in the Boston Public Schools were given macbooks last year.

Next year we will do a pilot of Sugar on a Stick for the students of GPA.

We think the easiest thing for the teachers is to run Sugar inside OSX on
their Macs, feeling as much as possible like any other application.

We want to do a first demo/training soon at the GPA. In preparation for that
we'd like to make it easy for the teachers to install Sugar on their Macs.
Ideally, download and click a couple of times and you are there.
 I know we are close and that it basically works. I'm looking for someone to
help me take it the rest of the way to easy and always works.

This is a critical next step for the GPA Sugar on a Stick pilot. So even
though its not using the USB boot I've marked it as a blocker for SoaS.

Thanks,
Caroline

--
Caroline Meeks