[IAEP] OLPC and Virtual Box

Dave Bauer dave at solutiongrove.com
Sat Dec 13 21:02:04 EST 2008

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 7:51 PM, Roland Gesthuizen <rgesthuizen at gmail.com>wrote:

> Perhaps if somebody has had a go at updating the XO1 Virtual Box
> instructions or even just upload an image for download, this could save us a
> bit of time.
>      http://wiki.laptop.org/go/VirtualBox
>
> Regards Roland

Hi, I am also interested. I can get the Fedora 10 with Sugar packages
working fine in VIrtual Box. I just installed F10 and yum installed the
Sugar packages. I also was able to take the ext3 image from OLPC and get
that partially working in Virtualbox but the networking and sound did not
work out of the box.

If I have time I'll look into this more.

Dave
dave at solutiongrove.com