[IAEP] Sugar - Local Lab - Partners

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Sat Dec 13 05:11:37 EST 2008

Hi David,

I like the way in which you have written your thoughts on this and I
think we are all pretty much in sync, but just in case, which are the
points where you see controversy?

For the rest, these are the logs of yesterday's meeting of the oversight board:

http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/OversightBoard/Meeting_Minutes-2008-12-12

Regards,

Tomeu