[IAEP] jobs section in the wiki

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 11:17:39 EST 2008

I think it is a very good idea. As Sugar deployments spread, there
will be the need for support of all sorts and having a list resources
people can draw upon would be very useful. One question: do we vet
these posting in any way? I think it would be difficult, so we should
be clear in terms of what we say on the page.

-walter

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> should we have a space so that people can request and offer paid
> services related to Sugar?
>
> I'm not under contract with OLPC any more and I'm available for jobs
> related to Sugar. I think Chema (cc'ed) was as well?
>
> Regards,
>
> Tomeu

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs