[IAEP] Sugar Labs wiki

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Tue Dec 9 04:36:06 EST 2008

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 5:36 PM, Caroline Meeks
<caroline at solutiongrove.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to get an RSS feed from Trac and autogenate a todo list? I
> hate to duplicate tasks, they never stay in sync.

Same here, I want to keep a personal TODO list that include items like
"blog about this" or "send email about that" that don't belong to
trac, but most of the items in that list will be about coding,
documenting or debugging and thus should have a trac ticket
associated. I guess teams would be in a similar situation.

So there may be some way of maintaining a list with items both from
trac and untrac'ed? A wiki script of some sort?

Regards,

Tomeu