[IAEP] Add Fedora logo to Sugar

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Mon Dec 8 21:39:13 EST 2008

On 8 Dec 2008, at 14:01, Caroline Meeks wrote:

> I think the Sugar Glider is our cirtter! Jameson, great job finding
> it and I like your drawing.
>
> However, I'd love to see a couple other artists take on Suggie and
> give us some choices.

In one of my other lives I'm a Blender user (3D toon characters was my
thing), the lead *EVIL* character in their recent work is very
familiar...

	http://www.bigbuckbunny.org/index.php/media-gallery/

(The work is all under the CC 3 attribution license, that includes
models/characters etc all available)

A few quick spoiler image grabs from their DVD (if you've not seen the
BBB movie already) are at the bottom of this email... The movie is
available here:

	http://www.bigbuckbunny.org/index.php/download/

With my 3D hat on, whatever mascot is chosen (I'm on the fence about
the actual need), I'd hope to see the character available in a number
of poses (pointing, waving, pulling faces, etc) so that it could be
used in interesting ways.