[IAEP] [SLOBS] [Fwd: [gnu.org #392095] Sugar Labs server at GNAPS]

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Dec 8 03:07:13 EST 2008

Edward Cherlin wrote:
> I missed the beginning of this discussion on slobs. We have a
> continuing offer of free server space from Luke Crawford. The only
> restriction is on bandwidth. What size of downloads are you looking
> at?

All the stuff we serve on download.sugarlabs.org, which will
eventually include source and binary packages for Sugar and some
activities.

The slices also came with low SLA guarantees, which is still useful
for buildbot and other non mission-critical services.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/