[IAEP] Sugar on a Stick - Can we give it away at FUDCOM and at the DC event Walter is going to?

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sun Dec 7 15:38:27 EST 2008

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I solved most of my problems by allocating more storage (530 MB) when
> creating my book stick. df -h now says I have 338 MB free on /.

Great, can you fix the documentation so that the next person doesn't make
the same mistake?

Are you using the Fedora or Ubuntu SoaS?  I think we want to continue with
both but I think its useful when you report results to say which you are
using.

Are you all set with entering bugs in Trac?

Thanks!
Caroline

--
Caroline Meeks