[IAEP] Sugar on a Stick - Can we give it away at FUDCOM and at the DC event Walter is going to?

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sat Dec 6 11:33:41 EST 2008

Hi,

I think it would be cool to be able to give everyone SoaS USBs as Conference
Swag at events where Sugar Labs is presenting.

What do we need to do this?

1. A SoaS image we are proud of.  I think we are almost there.
2. Lots of USB Sticks - Walter says he is making good progress on a donor.
3. A way to flash a hundred sticks in only an hour or two - Any ideas?

Do other people think this is a useful thing to aim for in January?

What activities make the best impression and should be on the Stick?

What else should we think about to make such a give-away effective?

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove

617-500-3488 - Office