[IAEP] Branding and mascot (Was: Re: Color combos for the logo)

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Sat Dec 6 05:02:46 EST 2008

What Caroline says makes a lot of sense to me.

Also, I'm wondering if it's actually possible to draw a logo that is
close as cute as the photos while using just two colors.

I think that, if we agree on not using the mascot in the UI, we should
do a drawing more similar in style to LAMS' Dolly or the Minix racoon.

Regards,

Tomeu