[IAEP] Color combos for the logo

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Dec 5 17:23:41 EST 2008

David Farning wrote:
> Design is going to be a interesting aspects of the project.  How do we
> engage artistic individuals, who often crave freedom and creativity,
> to help Eben and Christian make _their_ vision a reality?

+1

While this project is run as a democratic community, building a
consistent public image requires following the vision of fewer
individuals with a strong design background.

Christian and Eben seem to be those we have elected to do it,
therefore I'd consider their judgment final (or close to).

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/