[IAEP] Calendar goodness

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:07:58 EST 2008

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 03:27, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Edward do you know if it is possible to embede a weekly gcalendar?  A
> > weekly calendar would be more useful and take up less space on some of
> > the team pages.  I just never figured out how to do it.
>
> I don't understand the question. You can click on the Week tab as it
> is, but the resulting display takes up just as much space.

Right.  That too. ;-)  (I was gonna mention the same thing.)  As an
alternative from the same author there is:
http://mediawiki.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mediawiki/trunk/extensions/googleCalendar/googleAgenda.php
Dunno if it's prettier or not.  One thing seems apparent at first glance:
There are height and width attributes set to constant values in both the
googleCalendar and googleAgenda extensions.  While altering them might
result in odd behaviour, someone running a mediawiki might want to give it a
go... The source extension Edward was taking advantage of (googleCalendar)
lives here:
http://mediawiki.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mediawiki/trunk/extensions/googleCalendar/googleCalendar.php

Both extensions are fairly small.