[IAEP] Branding and mascot (Was: Re: Color combos for the logo)

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 10:04:05 EST 2008

> Trivia: the modern German name "Kurzkopfgleitbeutler" sounds quite
> funny, although it doesn't mention Sugar anymore, whereas the famous
> zoologist Alfred Brehm called it "Zuckereichhorn":
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Zuckereichhorn_brehm.png
>
> - Bert -

While we're vetting it (pun intended) in other languages: in Spanish
wikipedia the page is by the latin name, but it suggests "Falangérido de
Azúcar" as a common name. Which is awkward-sounding for such a cute critter,
but at least it has sugar in the name.

No page in the nepali wikipedia :)

Jameson