[IAEP] Fwd: Your Project has been successfully published in the Project Gallery!

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Fri Dec 5 05:20:47 EST 2008

Guys,
Rafael and me have been working hard on this proposal we submitted to
USAID. Perhaps we'd like to hear your thoughts on it and comments
since we still have one day for modifications.
Showing support, commenting and such might also be of help.
Thank you so much!
Sebastian

Visit:
http://www.netsquared.org/projects/free-social-networks-rural-education