[IAEP] Running local Sugar workshops

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Thu Dec 4 13:34:27 EST 2008

> Maybe we advertise at our pilot
> schools and at HGSE and the other ed schools in the area.  If we even
> got only 5-10 teacherish types it would be a success and that really
> shouldn't be hard.

Well, the teachers/students/parents from the pilot schools organizing
the workshop should be the ones advertising for participants (focused on
teachers as attendees?) from the pilot schools, HGSE, and other ed
schools in the area, but yes. :)

> How long a workshop?
 > What time and day would be best for our audience?

Let's say either a full day or a half day, and let the people running
the workshop decide the rest.

> We should be able to grab space as part of the FUDCON and general
> conferences right?

I think so? I'm not planning either so I don't actually know, but we can
find *some* space, FUDCON or not; it'll happen.

--Mel