[IAEP] "Getting Involved", first draft

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Dec 3 11:03:08 EST 2008

http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/GettingInvolved

Here's what I did:

1. Linked to each team.

2. Made sure that the Mission statements were all cleaned up and
consistent, and then included them in this page.

3. Added a sentence for each team explaining what the most pressing need
is right now, and linked to the GettingInvolved page for each.

I think it's a decent start.  All teams need to continue to do a good job
of articulating work items that need to be done, and maintaining a good
TODO list.

Also, I think we need to add a new top-level link to the left nav -- "Get
Involved".  Having this page only available from the top of the first page
is insufficient.

--g

--
Got an OLPC that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
   [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]