[IAEP] Fwd: Developer gathering in Trondheim, Norway - January 2009

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Wed Dec 3 07:38:48 EST 2008

Hi Tomeu,

On Wednesday 03 December 2008 12:33, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> I could attend if there was interest in having a Sugar hacker there.
> Do you have any plans that include Sugar somehow?

We have a sugar-desktop profile which in theory allows to install a sugar
desktop. (In practice its broken, because sugar in Debian is broken.)

(Debian Edu mostly differs from Debian that the installation media offers four
different kind of profiles to be installed, of which some can be merged:

- main-server
- workstation
- thin-client-server
- standalone

This is in normal mode. In expert mode you get two additional profiles:

- barebone
- sugar workstation
)

So your, or any other sugar developers, attendency would certainly be welcome.

regards,
	Holger