[IAEP] FOSDEM 2009: Brussels 7-8 Feb

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Tue Dec 2 07:29:28 EST 2008

Hi,

On Tuesday 02 December 2008 02:03, Christoph Derndorfer wrote:
> Daniel mentioned FOSDEM during our weekend meeting in Brussels and we
> thought it might be a good opportunity to have a European OLPC / Sugar
> grassroots meeting either in the two days before or after the actual event.

I'll definitly be at FOSDEM and definitly would be very interested to join an
OLPC meeting before or after FOSDEM, as it will be a quite busy weekend for
me (doing video stuff for the Debian devroom again).

To be able to book flights well in advance I'd appreciate if such a thing
could be decided ASAP :)

regards,
	Holger