[IAEP] Fwd: [ElectionReformActivistsforObama] Change is coming

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:19:16 EST 2008

This e-mail is about geographic communities, but we need to adapt the
process to issue communities like ours. Barack Obama pledged to seek a
doubling of US foreign aid, from roughly $25 billion a year to roughly
$50 billion a year, including a $2 billion annual Global Education
Fund. We need to get the XO program on the incoming Administration's
agenda.

If people would like to join an online meeting on this issue, I'm
willing to host the party. IRC, I assume.