[IAEP] Live CD collaboration problem

Joel Stanley joel.stanley at adelaide.edu.au
Thu Aug 28 12:18:02 EDT 2008

Hello Morgan,

2008/8/25 Morgan Collett <morgan.collett at gmail.com>:
> To enable a log file in presenceservice.log, see if you have a
> .xsession or .xsession-example in /home/olpc. Copy .xsession-example
> to .xsession if necessary, and uncomment the lines with
> PRESENCESERVICE_DEBUG=1 and SUGAR_LOGGER_LEVEL=debug - then restart X
> (or the machine).

Thanks for the detailed reply. I haven't had the chance to go back out to
the school, but with some over the phone tech support Bill has collected
some logs for you to look at.

I don't have any details on the testing conditions, so if you have any
enquiries please ask Bill. He is cc'd.

The logs are at http://dev.laptop.org/~joel/bill-sugar-logs/

Cheers,

Joel