[IAEP] Material regarding Papert's project in Senegal

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Aug 21 10:26:36 EDT 2008

Hey all,

a close friend of mine who studies international development is
currently working on a research project and interested in Seymour
Papert's project in Senegal in the 80s.

She asked me about relevant research, reports, analysis, background
information, essays, information on methodology, etc. - basically
anything related to the project. I haven't really looked into it myself
but was wondering whether anyone here would have relevant pointers as to
where to start digging for worthy materials.

Thanks in advance,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer