[IAEP] teaching software collections

Kurt Gramlich kurt.gramlich at lugrav.de
Fri Aug 8 09:41:06 EDT 2008

dear friend of free software

please have a look at the following links.
Perhaps this links my help to find out good teaching software for
sugar

1) The skolelinux team in Germany has collected a list of
teaching software (in german)

http://wiki.skolelinux.de/Lernsoftware

2) there is a Australian collection with screenshots as pdf file
(english)

http://www.skolelinux.de/download/education_FOSS_catalog.pdf

this collection tags also, which software is also available for
non Linux OS

more info you will find in:
http://openeducation.org.au/

3) teacher training collection used for education for teachers
(german) "Seminarix - die Live-CD für die Lehrerausbildung"

http://www.seminarix.org/files/start.html

What we need now are good, improved examples,
a collection of teaching examples with free software and
trainings for teachers ;-)

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Saludos/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich
Projektleitung skolelinux.de
kurt at skolelinux.de
GnuPG Key ID 0xE263FCD4