[IAEP] Outreach update - Education Community

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 18:37:20 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 7:59 AM, David Farning <dfarning at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Bill, do you have time to help start engaging educators in Sugar and
> Sugar Labs?  I am trying to figure out how best to support micro sugar
> deployments.

Moodle has a large community of educators that are using social
constructionist sucessfully -- a really positive and fun bunch to hang
out with. They'll be having a series of conferences around the world
in October - playfully called Moodle Moots. I'll be at a few - come
join us.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions