[IAEP] Moving forward with logos and corporate identity

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Mon Aug 4 08:29:34 EDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 03, 2008 at 07:01:19PM -0400, Bobby Powers wrote:
> my favorite is the vial one as well:
> http://sugarlabs.org/go/UITeam/Logo-ideas#Introduce_.22Lab.22_visual_element.3F
>

> bobby
>
> On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 5:17 PM, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
> <dirakx at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 4:54 AM, Christoph Derndorfer
> > <e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hey all,
> >>
> >> it's been a while since we discussed the various Sugar Labs logo
> >> ideas

FWIW, my favorite is
http://sugarlabs.org/go/Image:Sugarlabs_proposal.eben.png

Separately: the square academic cap[1] (aka mortarboard) is (in
some places) associated with education.  As IAEP, perhaps this image
can help differentiate the logo from Sugar CRM if we like the
sugarcube idea.  There are also other academic dress[2] ideas we could
look to.

Martin

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_cap

2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Academic_dress ,